Monday, January 04, 2016

LAST Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 53

1. Skiing for the first time this (snow-deprived) winter.
2. Having the Australian and Mademoiselle in town.
3. The beautiful winter landscape in Klagenfurt - trees and bushes were magically covered in frost and were a good second best to snow.
***
Week 53 is obviously the last week of 2015 and I don't plan to continue this little series. It was an interesting experiment of sorts to take a few minutes each weekend to reflect on the good things that happened during the week. Sometimes I struggled, others I could easily have listed twice as many. This year, I will try a variation of the theme: posting a "Best-of" the respective week. This can be a thing, a person, or something abstract. Bear with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist